Mary Lee Robinson is a Best Selling Author, Blogger, and Certified Grief Coach.
Telephone number is given by email request.
It’s a widow thing…security, you know…
About her online magazine for widows…
The blog (aka magazine), Widowlution is new, beginning in earnest in February of 2019 and is her second blog since 2016. It is Mary Lee’s hope to bring inspiration, hope, encouragement, and very practical information to the grieving. In addition to inspirational quotes and articles, she is bringing products, resources and strategies to the attention of a population whose needs have suddenly changed. The demographic for all of her media platforms are widows and widowers aged 45 to 70, both male (25%) and female (75%) who reside all over the USA as well as the British Isles, Canada, and Australia.
Almost all are active on Facebook, about 70% are active on Pinterest. Her readers and followers are enthusiastic social media rookies with rookie social media technical skills and most receive her posts on mobile devices. Few of her niche readers are active on Twitter, but her professional associates are. The reader’s other interests include home décor, healthy cooking and recipes, travel, fashion and makeup, inspiration and quotes, and some are avid readers. Most have a need to learn about home and personal security as well as financial organization, management, and planning and skills for living single vs married.
About her influence…
All blog posts are shared to Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter. Many are shared on The Grief Toolbox’s Facebook page and the Grief Diaries page. The statistics for Pinterest, Grief Diaries, The Grief Toolbox, Google and Facebook accounts are:
- widowlution.com on 10/14/19 is ranked high – #33
Pinterest (started June of 2016):
- Average monthly views – 822,000 per month
- Average monthly engaged – 33,000 per month
- Average monthly growth – 16%
Facebook Grief Diaries:
- Followers & Page Likes – 80,000
- Average monthly reach – 400,456
- Average monthly engagements –33,650
The Grief Toolbox
- Followers & Page Likes of The Grief Toolbox’s Facebook (where her posts are featured) – 1,092,777
- Mary Lee’s blog posts are also featured on The Grief Toolbox home page.
Mary Lee has been seen and heard recently on WKTS, WGN, WPDE, WBCI, and WRNN. Hear her here:
- KTRS 550 Radio, Shawn Rimerman Show Jan. 19, 2020:The Shawn Rimerman Show, We’re Having a Senior Moment
- HTC Rivertalk https://youtu.be/R6MsITI6WEc
- WGN Chicago The Pete McMurray Show –https://wgnradio.com/2019/11/24/meet-the-woman-who-came-up-with-the-perfect-concept-for-widows/
- WRNN Hot Talk Radio https://www.dropbox.com/s/mp3fbzl6tv12aak/MARY%20LEE%20NOV%2014%20%284%2…
- South Strand Newspaper https://www.southstrandnews.com/news/author-works-to-help-other-soul-survivors/a…
- Facebook Live/International Grief Institute https://youtu.be/-g_4fFhKJwI
About her strategy…
At present, there are countless grief writers and posters on Facebook and very, very few on Pinterest. While many are addressing deep grief and grief support, there are none found that are approaching the practical aspects of adapting to widowed life and all the changes that bring and there are a lot! Arenas frequently found on Pinterest, such as meal planning and cooking, building a new social life, interior design, reinventing one’s fashion appearance and home security are all in transition upon the loss of a spouse. Her hope is to fill that vacuum and fill an unmet need with informational and educational blog posts, videos and pins. In short, she wants to lead a “Widowlution”!