New courses forming!
Griefwork – Learning to live with a loved one in our heart instead of our arms – is a process of reconciliation, and the hardest work we’ll ever do. It can strip our souls bare and leave us struggling for hope You will also find comfort, understanding by pairing Bible scriptures, Resilience Rx self-care strategies, spiritual journaling, activities, and group time with others who speak your loss language.
Mary Lee Robinson, American Association of Christian Counselors Certified Grief Coach, author, and blogger will lead you through the 8-weeks of lessons and will add her own thoughts as we go. Included with paid enrollment is a 175 page print workbook for you to keep.
You will learn these traditional grief support concepts:
* That the heart can hold joy the same time as sorrow
* Loss and grief are life’s greatest classrooms
* That helping others helps our own hearts to heal
* That God has a purpose for your pain
* How to turn your pain into purpose
* How to find hope and joy after loss.
That’s what the ICare Grief Support Group Course Program is all about. This course includes a 175-page print workbook that will be shipped to you upon paid registration.
Additionally, Mary Lee will teach you via handouts how to use the things you can control to help heal your grief and move it forward:
* Safety & security for widows
* Ideas for coping with skin hunger
* Home dec for healing (not what Chip & Joanna do)
* Meal planning for one
* Fashion style for who we are now.
This course is chock full of rich content that will help you heal and much of it is not available anywhere else. There is a lot we can’t control. There’s also a lot that we can. Mary Lee will show you how in a foundation that comes from her Christian faith. All denominations are welcome and there will be some scriptures that are useful for prayer and meditation work.